1. The buses ... in the street.
2. Jason lives in London, but he ... in Manchester.
3. I am going to buy ... apples and sugar to make an apple pie.
4. My sister and her husband have three children now. They need a ... .
5. These boots are too small. They hurt ... .
6. What presents do you want to get ... Christmas?
7. Are you hungry? ... some salad?
8. When Julia grows up, she wants ... .
9. - Where is Anna? - She is in her bedroom. She ... TV.
10. When Alice ... , we were having lunch.
11. - What did you do last night? - I went to the theater with ... .
12. The postcard ... a week ago and it came yesterday.
13. Chicago isn't ... New York, but it's more crowded.
14. If James can help you, he ... you.
15. - The ground is wet. Is it raining? - Yes, it is. It ... for three hours.
16. - Do you know how old ... ? - No, I don't. I have no idea.
17. You ... teeth twice a day, and especially before you go to bed.
18. If you don't have a snack, you will ... .
19. I don't remember ... . Do you?
20. Larry took three books with him to read on holiday, but he didn't read ... of them.